Since this week's reading included Pintrest, and since I try and tie CPR into the weekly readings, a simple search brought up the American Heart Association's Pintrest page (of course they have one). So here it is: AHA's Pintrest
So, when I decided to look and see if our local library system had social media, I was rather surprised to see that the County has invested quite a bit into social media. The County seems to be trying to use social media to get messages out on a wide range of topics, from the local libraries, busses, land usage, local parks, public safety, and even visitor and convention bureau. I was rather impressed with the "library" of social media links they have for the public. Lee County Social Media
In my normal fashion, I looked to see what the American Heart Association had to say about social networking. It turns out that the AHA has invested heavily in social media as their way of social networking. They even have what they call a Social Media Hub. I found it rather interesting and thought I would share it with you: Social Media Hub
Comments
Post a Comment